Back To School Roof Replacement Inspection
You are busy inspecting what school supplies you already have, and making a list for what you will need this year. Why not also take this time to consider scheduling a roof replacement inspection as well? A typical homeowner will spend between $2,000 to $12,000 to replace their roof system. To make sure you are spending closer to $2,000 investing in a roof replacement inspection can really pay off! A roof inspection will identify any problems your roof currently has, and also provides you with an exact estimate on the remaining life expectancy of your existing roof. At Roof Right, we can even measure the angles of your roof to tell you how long it takes for water to evaporate from your roof. This will help prevent leaks from appearing in your ceilings or walls,
Common Problems We Find During A Roof Replacement Inspection
Our team of roof repair experts will evaluate the entire surface of your roof from both the inside and out. Some of the most common problems we find include:
- Loose, broken or missing roofing materials
- Blistered, curled of split shingles
- Shingle granules in rain gutters
- Improper air conditioning or swamp cooler installation
- Sagging between rafters or near ridges
- Broken or loose shingles near ridge and hip lines
- Rusty metal where the house meets the roof
- Loose, missing or corroded flashing
- Proper ventilation to allow the roof to breathe
- Depressions near vent pipes or clogged drains
Ready to Schedule A Back To School Roof Repair Inspection?
If you are ready to speak with a roofing specialist from Roof Right click on the button below to schedule your roof replacement inspection with us today!